Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 Week Mark

We are now 3 weeks into the winter meet at the Meadowlands. I for one, love it and I hope you all are to. If the Meadowlands does close, I will try to find another track to bet and be successful but The Meadowlands is where it's at. I love betting the Meadowlands and I love handicapping the Meadowlands. I haven't had much success elsewhere, and I find it hard to continually bet a half mile track. I went over my numbers so far this year and this is what I've got on my mythical bets!

Bets so far = +$1,000.50 (There was a scratch I didn't account for and that is now adjusted accordingly)

Bets based on the following consistent wagers:

Win = $10 Exacta = $2 Trifecta = $2 Superfecta = $.10 Pick 3 = $2 Pick 4 = $1 Double = $10

Total thus far = +$180.40

(I'm waiting for the right person to read this so I can get a job!!! PS : : look out Dave Brower! image)

No comments:

Post a Comment