Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday February 10 Results

One grouping of picks in the wrong order! So close, yet so far. Didn't get to watch the races tonight, so any comments are based off the race lines from the ustrotting website. Hope you faired well tonight

Start = $1,399.00

Race 1

My Pick:
Finish:     2-6-4-7

Race 2
1/9!!! Are you serious!? I didn't see the program for this race, but is she THAT good? Certainly seems like it!

My Pick:
Finish:     5-4-7-1

Race 3

My Pick:
Finish:     2-1-6-5

Race 4
Big Sky ends up the favorite, so why did I pick on top!? My next three were the right order! My first comments on Macs were right, and I hope you listened becaue I didn't! Had zero pressure and went on to win easily! Drop and post improvement does well for Habanero but I will toot my own horn here, I figured he go to the rail and not leave. Worked out well though!

My Pick: 2-4-3-1
Finish:     4-3-1-2

Race 5
Joe Palz edged out as the favorite from post 10 by who else but the second choice, Dapper Denzil. Interesting to see where Palz draws for the final. For me, his draw will determine a lot of things.

My Pick: 10-8
Finish:     6-10-4-5

Race 6
Mojo Terrow as my pick in the challenge, so I'm not sure why I didn't choose on top here? Makes it three in a row! Sky Mesa, not sure what happened. I see an 'I' so how bad was the interference? Doesn't look like he woulda had much an impact anyway. I was DEAD WRONG about Truly The Best. James Eaton horses just aren't showing up yet. Voice Of Truth again didn't use the speed, and I'm not sure why? Steal The Diamonds looks like a good bet for next week. First time lasix speed try and holds on for third. Gotta Love Him rides the rail as I thought until late but doens't show much after that.

My Pick: 8-6-1-3
Finish:     3-5-4-6

Race 7

My Pick:
Finish:     6-3-10-8

Race 8
Macho Lindy brush and crush, as he should! No money to be made though.

My Pick: 6-1-5-4
Finish:     6-2-4-3

Race 9
Native Lightning sees post 9 a bit too much and folds late in the stretch but holds third. Four Starz Sue finally finishes out of the money; are his best days behind him? Bad Hombre showed much less than I thought he would as did Bettor Watch Him, but he was a chance play.

My Pick: 9-8-3-2
Finish:     7-5-9-2

Race 10
Don't Deny Me is another to bet next week! Blasted from post 10 and lead the race up to the stretch. As I didn't see the races, I'm not sure how well speed held up, but that could be something to consider. Better post and I'll be on board. Mcflirty wheeled first up and got by, but couldn't hold on and saved second.

My Pick: 5-10
Finish:     6-5-4-2

Start = +$1,399.00
Tonight = $--.--
Total = +$1,399.00

Looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment