Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday February 11 Results

Lots of horses I bet tonight broke. Not cool. Bit of a cold streak lately so it's good I got hot for that stretch. When you hit some nice prices you can always afford to have these types of streaks. Just hope it doesn't last too much longer!

Race 1
Enny Youngman rides he pylons and is able to slide out late and gets up for the win. Monsignor Flan cut the mile and Spirit Raycer did nothing with the pocket! Not what I expected. Cryto Man stayed on the rail like I figured but I thought he'd be closer from the 3 post?

My Pick: 7-3-5-4
Finish:     6-1-7-5

Race 2


My Pick:
Finish:     6-8-9-1

Race 3
Did Summer Camp really break from the rail!? Wow. Meirs goes to the top and gets no pressure until late and holds on for the win. No Monkeys had a pocket ride for second while Freddy Day Hanover got a nice second over trip. Sniper Seelster was parked the mile and if you been reading you know what that means for next week! He was closing late too!

My Pick: 2-1-4-6
Finish:     1C-1B-6-4-3

Race 4
Newport Volo back at M1 and back to the winners circle with a pocket ride win. Ellen's Isle stayed trotting and cut the mile but was only good for second. Tampico for Rucker and Dave Miller came hard late but only got third. Rucker and Miller teaming up again and the horses have been pretty good. Like a few years ago when Miller drove for both Coleman and Rucker?

My Pick: 1-3-5-9
Finish:     5-3-2-8

Race 5
 I guess Ideal Newton did need that one. Came up and won at even money this week. Red Star blasted, got to the pocket but couldn't catch Ideal late and at 46/1 Western Graduate road the rail for third.

My Pick: 2-6-4-3
Finish:     4-6-1-5

Race 6
Ya know, I liked In Focus and I was convinced otherwise. Trust your instinct first! Also was convinced to include Baby Boy Grin and look where that got me! Good strong race for Pierce and Focus.

My Pick: 6-7-5-8
Finish:     1-7-6-8

Race 7
Linden Beauty came up emtpy, which botched my picks. Aqua Artist looked good with some long shots for second and third. Here's a job well done to you if you had it!

My Pick: 10-8-3-1
Finish:     1-5-2-8

Race 8
Miller and Rucker again...

My Pick: 4-2-7-8
Finish:     4-3-7-1

Race 9
Didn't see the race but three horses at the wire by a nose. Must have been exciting!

My Pick: 1-5-4-2
Finish:     5-10-9-2

Race 10
Had the exacta, but it didn't pay much! Laughandbehappy back to the speed and Cuz She Can grinded first up with Omen getting third! Tri was nice too. Good luck to Surick in the final!

My Pick: 5-3-4-7
Finish:     5-3-6-1

Race 11

My Pick:
Finish:     9-5-2-10

Race 12
I figured post 10 would be too much for Kings Road. Really liked Tiber, but 3/2 stinks. Harrah's Best had a strong effort actually getting the call at the top of the stretch. What happened to Third Day...

My Pick: 7-4-10-5
Finish:     7-5-6-1

Start = +$1,251.00
Tonight = $--.--
Total = +$1,251.00

Back at it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment