Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday February 12 Results

Always easy to say after the night is over, but there was some easy picks tonight. Hope a handful picked up on the bias of last week helping those horses on the lead this week! No hits tonight, but some close calls. Can't wait to go back at it again next week!

Start = +$1,107.00

Race 3

My Pick: 1-3-4-5
Finish:     6-1-5-3

Race 5
Versado didn't improve and Windsong Gorgeous couldn't stand the first up trip. Art Professor steps up in a big way forcing a dead heat for first with a sharp Whiskey Pete. Foreign Officer came home quick but it just wasn't quite enough. Urgent Action had a great spot to roll by going second over but just couldn't do anything with that. Can't be a good sign going into the final.

My Pick: 1-2-4-3
Finish:     7/4-2-6-1

Race 6
Mr Massimo...I liked this horse, and I don't know why I didn't include him to be honest. Cut the mile last week when speed was a killer and still just got nailed. Was an easy pick really. Spy N had the lead for a bit but folded when it mattered, Noble Falcon just isn't the consistent horse he used to be, and how wide was Blatantly Good down to the wire, jeez!

My Pick: 7-6-5-1
Finish:     3-4-7-5

Race 7
Bongo needed a quick pace and it wasn't incredibly quick but he closed nicely for third. I really thought Distinct Color would race so much better than he did; squandered a great trip. Toucam Sam followed the outer tier and was a closing second and I really can't wait for Joe Joe to get a good post! Shadow's Dream did nothing, I think Dube is in la la land of late, and Courser Hanover was another easy pick. Cut the mile and won lat week. At this point it made it two, and there is one more on the card that fits the trend. Hope everyone made money this way! Sadly, I didn't.

My Pick: 4-5-6-9
Finish:     7-5-1-6

Race 8
Cinderella Guy, my pick of the night really, popped the pocket and I'm not sure why. Just misses getting nailed by the other front runner from last week, Presedential Order. Again Dube was asleep on Southwestern Dream. When he decides to wake up, or there's a driver change, this horse will win. Is sharp and has been put in bad spots the past few weeks.

My Pick: 1-2-6-7
Finish:     6-1-2-10

Race 9
P H Jackpot finally wakes up and wins. I'm not surprised I just wished I had guess when the wakeup was coming. JL's Man Of Action got caught behind Driven To Succeed who threw in the white towl in the stretch. Good bet for next week, but no value. Another who was shuffled badly and got out late was Killer Quakes!

My Pick: 10-7-2-6
Finish:     4-7-5-10

Race 10
Malicious cut the mile last week and he showed up tonight to race. That makes 4 horses tonight. Didn't win but I like the improvements he's made going into the final. Allthatgltsisgold shows he's vulnerable and Code Word wins convincingly.

My Pick: 2-7-1
Finish:     1-7-2-8

Race 11
The angle works again. Stonebridge Wish gets the victory. Takeshiemichi seems to be getting his form back and is good for third while Camshaft Hanover races big for a second week in a row.

My Pick: 1-3-4-10
Finish:     3-7-1-2     

Start = +$1,107.00
Tonight = $--.--
Total = +$1,107.00
Back at it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment