Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday January 20 Results

Thursday January 20

I should just play everything I like! My other notes are usually hunches, or just horses I like or remember their races, and I've been hot with them lately! Granted I'm not betting races that come out to be exacta's for $7.40, but money is money right? I'm just a go big or go home guy!

Race 1
Zeitgeist and Ellen's Isle in a two horse race with an exacta paying 2/1. Not for me to play. Definitely a race I skip if I'm watching live and betting, but it's a confidence builder as a handicapper!

Race 2 Captain Primeau, the overwhelming choice in the challenge!!! breaks again. I don't know about anyone else, but it looked as if Dave Miller let him run up the wheel of Gingras? Either way, he finishes last after a break again. Enny Youngman uses a nice trip to pass the frontrunners late in the stretch for a victory. Speaking of victory, Autumn Victory finished a solid second, with Four Starz Foxy closing a hard third.

Result = -$40

Race 3
Another two horse race. Duolly gets the lead and is pretty quickly challenged by Dolce Ducci who just hung around until mid way down the stretch and pulled away for the easy victory. Just might be too good for the rest right now. Duolly held second easily over Marion Mistletoe who had a nice race, but will need lots more to beat these.

Race 7
And he finally hits the board! Willie Count comes up with the win, challenge pick by the way, and convincingly! Political Muscle saves second after not doing too much and Fortissimo closes for third after being way back and behind pretty awful cover.

Result = +$46 (win)
+$271 (tri)

Race 10
Backclass prevails. Shayna Baby follows cover behind Pay Tribute for the win. Sand Pleasure got up for second late in the stretch, while Sand E Fiftyfive nips third over a fading Pay Tribute. Another hit for me, kids hot! Can't wait for Friday night!

Result = +$175.50

Solid night over all if I do say so myself. Looking forward to the weekend!

Start = -$413
Tonight = +$492.50
Total = +$79

No comments:

Post a Comment